Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 20, 2011

When will you be real and figure out your life pt 1

this cant be real i wish we was happy or at least bearable

Its not fair that I happen to give a fucc about you and that you can care less about me. Why is it that i feel like at the right time you would hire a hit man to kill me off if i was worth a lot of money? You are my woman that acts like and tells me you love me but then when its time to go you change.. Wont answer the phone wont message me back... You inside hate me.... I spent all, loved you greatly, told you and the baby we would make it work and you run to that dude so he can beat your ass fucc you and make you do things crazy for the liking of meth. For the pain of you. Is that alright for you to come back and forth into my life and completely fool the hell out of me? Shit no. YOUR A FUCCING BITCH. I WANT TO BEAT MY OWN ASS FOR BEING SO STUPID. Give me back my heart please I'll take it if you dont.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment please

Popular Posts